I took Madilyn in today to get tubes in her ears. As they carried her away I had several flashbacks of taking Dallin in to get his tonsils out. I feel like a horrible mom letting a stranger take my baby, drug them to sleep, hurt them, and then letting them wake up to strangers and in pain. And there last memory of mom was her waving goodbye with a forced smile on her face. What a cruel idea! Thats going to take counseling in another 10 years:) This really is pretty hard on me. I hate even taking them to get shots. I almost start crying myself as I hold them close and let someone hurt them. For the love!!!
1 comment:
your kids r so cute and i can't believe how much your girl looks like you. It reminded me of when we were young!
Post a Comment