Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It has been a down day today because I have been a little under the weather. While I was catching up on the last month of blogs the kids continued to entertain themselves like they have been all day. I am amazed at how creative they are. They found some boards from the shop and did some abstract painting. Treven was patiently waiting for a turn to paint. They were all 100% entertained for an hour. WOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes trev looks so happying to be waiting too! haha They've got an art bone in them!

Lance said...

That picture of Trevin is hilarious. He looks thrilled to be waiting his turn. Did you get the pic of him shoving a knife in Dallin's back the second Dallin turned his head?

Matt and Vanessa said...

I actually had a better picture of them, but I couldn't pass up the look on Trevens face.