One of Makayla's friends wore her hair like this to church a couple weeks ago. Makayla thought it was awesome so we tried it for ourselves. It wasn't too bad to do. It took about half an hour from wet hair to curls. The mom who did it got it off of princesshairstyles.com. They have alot of interesting hairdo's. This was one of my favorite. Thanks Marsha!
Wow, I am impressed. Olivia gets excited when I put 2 braids in her hair (not even French braided). And thanks for updating your blog for me :) Happy birthday to Maddi tomorrow (right?!)
4 comments:
Dang Girl, That is IMPRESSIVE!!!!
That is SO cute!
That was impressive it looked pretty cool.
Wow, I am impressed. Olivia gets excited when I put 2 braids in her hair (not even French braided). And thanks for updating your blog for me :) Happy birthday to Maddi tomorrow (right?!)
Post a Comment