Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shocked!

So I know you are all very shocked now with the fact that I posted, and how many I posted! I don't know what has gotten in to me:) Maybe the winter depression is leaving and the Spring fever is hitting! I LOVE SPRING! But none the less I hope you enjoy. I have started using my bigger lens and I really like it. It takes such great pictures just using auto mode .

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Holy smokes I amazed!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up those are some good pictures what a great party it was. Mom and Dad are awesome

Becky said...

WOW, I do have to say I am shocked! I was shocked to see you had posted yesterday, but today also, WOW! :)
Looks like you had a great easter! And your pictures are really good! Don't you love that big lens! It takes great pictures, but sure is heavy!
Glad to see that you are still alive :)

Kristy said...

Props to you! Plus I'm happy to be part of your page, I'm not afraid show just how intense egg coloring is! Read it on my face kids!

katie said...

Wow. I didn't know you even knew how to use your computer...this is lance by the way.

Unknown said...

Okay. I have to say that I'm not so amazed. I mean, you haven't posted in like three weeks. What's going on?

Ronda said...

Hey! I just found your blog while reading Malinda's! Thought I would say hi and let you know I would be checking in every now and again. Hope that's cool!