Whats up Matt & Vanessa! I noticed your blog when I was looking at Becky's blog. I don't know if you remember me, but I am Eric Hunter who used to date Becky WAY back in the day. I posted this same message last week, but I am still learning how to use these blogs so I accidently posted it to your oldest posting. I left a short note for the girls too, but I don't even know if it ended up posting. Anyway, how you guys doing? Your kids are so cute!!! You two haven't changed at all though. So how have you liked the new house? (well I guess it isn't so new anymore) Hope none of my electrical work gave you any crap! Anyway, good to see you guys!!!
Hey Eric, nice to here from you again. We actually moved 1 mile south from where we used to live. But the electrical was great in our old house. That was seriously so awesome of you to help us in our crunch. Thank you so much. You are awesome! So how many kids do you have now anyway?
5 comments:
She is so stinkin cute I love her to death!!!!
holy cow, I thought that was Dallin! They look so much a like! She sure is growing!
Whats up Matt & Vanessa! I noticed your blog when I was looking at Becky's blog. I don't know if you remember me, but I am Eric Hunter who used to date Becky WAY back in the day. I posted this same message last week, but I am still learning how to use these blogs so I accidently posted it to your oldest posting. I left a short note for the girls too, but I don't even know if it ended up posting. Anyway, how you guys doing? Your kids are so cute!!! You two haven't changed at all though. So how have you liked the new house? (well I guess it isn't so new anymore) Hope none of my electrical work gave you any crap! Anyway, good to see you guys!!!
Hey Eric, nice to here from you again. We actually moved 1 mile south from where we used to live. But the electrical was great in our old house. That was seriously so awesome of you to help us in our crunch. Thank you so much. You are awesome! So how many kids do you have now anyway?
Post a Comment