
Sorry for those who couldn't make it. She got to sing for the program and did a great job. This was an eye opener and a milestone in our lives. It amazes me that eight years has passed since she was born. Boy does the time fly. I now have a daughter who is at the age of accountability and in 4 years will be in young womens! This reminds me that I need to enjoy each moment and live in the present, be happy with the past, and looking forward to the future. I know my family has been blessed in so many ways. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve all that I have.
2 comments:
I LOVE the dress! Where did you end up finding it? We heard she did great singing. Happy to finally see a picture!
Oh, looks like you got the background working!
We ended up getting the dress at Just for Girls on Riverdale. and I don't know what was up with the background I tried it later the same way and it worked!?!
Post a Comment